Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

5 Product Makeup Tag!

Today, while watching Youtube videos, I saw a video called "The 5 Product Makeup Tag". It sounded intriguing, so I thought to myself, if anything, I lose five minutes of my life, so I may as well watch it. This being said, I watched the video, and decided I would do this tag myself. If you couldn't tell by the title, it's a tag where you can only use five products to create a whole face of makeup. I thought I would show you my absolute must-haves.


These are the five items I would choose! 

Mascara - This is my first must-have. If I could only use one product everyday, it would probably be mascara, because it makes your eyes stand out and adds a little "pop" when you don't have time to do a complete eye look. Right now I've been using the Maybelline Colossal mascara. Amazing.

Concealer - I wouldn't say I use concealer everyday, because in all honesty, it's not necessary. I don't want to use it and clog up my pores, but sometimes, I'm sleep deprived and feel the need to cover up my raccoon eyes.

Bronzer - While a little too much bronzer can add a harsher look than we're going for, a little contouring can add life to your face. Contour your face to add a glowing effect, as well as in the crease of your eye for a light eyeshadow.

Blush - Choose a blush to brighten up your face and give a youthful look. Cream blushes tend to give you a "dewy" look, which is really cute for the upcoming summer.

Lipstick - I wear lip balm or lipstick almost everyday, so it is no surprise that I chose lipstick as my last must-have. If you want to keep the look natural, stick to pinks and nudes, but if you're feeling a little daring, step outside of your comfort zone with a red or burgundy.


This is the completed look. Simple, yet cute. 

I hope you enjoyed this tag, and I'll talk to you guys next week! Let me know if you have any "tags" you would like me to do, because I really enjoyed doing this one. 

Follow for more Naomi! :) InstagramEmail



4 comments:

  1. This is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done a post inspired by this! love your blog!

    http://thatcurlyygirl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/5-product-makeup-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This actually made my day :) I just checked out your blog, and it's adorable!

      Delete